Warranty StetementVANfit is a (registered trademark) of LDV Group Limited.
Any authorised VANfit Dealer will exchange or repair (at its option) any genuine VANfit part (the ‘PART’) free of charge in the unlikely event that it requires replacement or repair as a result of defect material or workmanship in manufacture within 12 months of the date of purchase as stated on the invoice, provided that:
- The purchaser shall immediately upon discovering any defect in the PART, return it to an authorised VANfit Dealer together with a copy of the original invoice showing the date and place of purchase and particulars sufficient for the matter complained to be identified, inclusive of the mileage of the vehicle since fitment of the failed part.
- The PART has only been used in accordance with the LDV instructions and has not been abused in any way or damaged by neglect, accident, improper use or incorrect fitting.
- The PART has not been altered, modified or adapted in any way except with written consent from LDV.
- The PART or any vehicle to which it has been fitted has been maintained in accordance with the vehicle manufacturers published recommendations.
- The PART or any vehicle to which it has been fitted, has not been overloaded or used for competition, racing or records attempt.
- The PART shall become the property of the supplier when it is removed for replacement.
- Repair or replacement, which has become necessary as a result of fair wear and tear, is excluded from this warranty.
Additionally, no labour charge will be made for fitting of a repaired or a replaced part to the vehicle to which the faulty PART had originally been fitted, where the PART is being repaired or replaced by an authorised LDV Dealer and where such PART had originally been fitted in accordance with the manufactures instructions.
If any PART is repaired or replaced under this warranty then the repaired or replacement PART will have the benefit of this warranty for the balance of the original 12 months.
Nothing in this warranty shall make LDV Group Ltd liable for charges incurred for vehicle attendance, towing, recovery or re-delivery or shall render LDV Group Ltd liable for loss consequent upon failure of the PART or shall render LDV Group Ltd liable for any economic, indirect or consequent loss arising from the failure of the PART.
LDV Limited does not seek to exclude or restrict its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
The warranty is in addition to and does not detract from a customers statutory rights.
Warranty enhancements to the standard 12 months policy.
There are a small number of PARTS that enjoy the benefit of extended periods of warranty, 2 / 3 years. Eg. Premium Batteries. This will be advised at time of purchase, Other than duration, the same warranty conditions apply.
“Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude or limit LDV Group Ltd liability to the owner of the vehicle for breach of LDV Group Ltd’s obligations arising under section 12 Sales of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 Supply of Goods and Service Act 1982; for personnel injury or death resulting from LDV Group Ltd negligence; under section 2(3) Consumer Protection Act 1987; for any matter which it would be illegal for LDV Group Ltd to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability; or for fraud.”